Are you ready for exciting new challenge in your career yet rewarding?
We are looking for an iOS developer to join our center of expertise with a willingness to learn and up-skill quickly. iOS developers design and build applications for mobile devices running Apple’s iOS operating software. IOS developers are responsible for designing and coding the base application, ensuring the quality of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates. Here’s a description of the role and responsibilities of an iOS mobile app developer:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- 6+ years of mobile software development
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Getting exposed to the best technologies and solutions in the IT industry.
- Exposure to global markets, new world-class solutions and learning as you go.
- Attractive packages and performance compensation.
- Full work comfort, ability to work remotely from any place.
- Health insurance package. We care about your health and well-being.
- Paid time off and holidays. Giving our professionals the flexibility & responsibility to manage their times.
Coberg is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
By applying, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process, and the future recruitment processes. This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.