Are you ready for exciting new challenge in your career yet rewarding?
Our Strategy & Insights Manager is part of our Strategy team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping customers achieve their goals through presales efforts, providing delivery oversight, and manage key parts of delivery of digital strategy and transformation engagements for various industries.
- Digital Process innovation: Digitally enabled process re-engineering and new business models leveraging CAMSS (Cloud, Analytics, Mobile, Social & Security).
- Business Development / Pre Sales: Lead / contribute to digital sales pursuits, consulting offerings and internal initiatives. Responsible for defining Digital offerings, Digital transformation Roadmap & Digital Innovation methodologies. Key role in Sales, Solution & Delivery for Digital Business.
- Customer Experience design: Assess customer journey maps and expectations, benchmark practices for enhancing customer experience (internal & external), new business and revenue models, and commerce channel for both B2B & B2C industries.
- Digital Strategy – Digital strategy formulation preferably with CXOs to impact key business metrics, experience in the planning and development of digital ecosystem. Help business innovate on the future of industry to become more profitable and improve their performance, solve complex industry and market related challenges.
- Digital Implementation: Lead engagements in a cross functional delivery model, working with consultants and functional / technical teams. Be responsible for business results.
- Business – Technology Strategy – Business process study, gap analysis, enterprise architecture, application rationalization, IT landscapes, knowledge of best-in-class solutions, business case preparation
- Digital Solutioning: Responsible for envisioning, solutionizing large digital engagements architecting To be digital landscape from omni-channel solutions, cognitive intelligence, API management to digital marketing with best suited solutions in fast evolving digital world including aspects of organizational alignment, architecture standards, business case and roadmaps.
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related field.
- 4+ years in management / process improvement / technology consulting, strategy consulting.
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems.
- Understanding of key customer processes, such as Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Issue-to-Resolution, etc.
- Exposure to several industries and customer processes.
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing.
- MBA is a strong plus.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Attractive packages and performance compensation.
- Full work comfort, ability to work remotely from any place.
- Health insurance package. We care about your health and well-being.
- Paid-time off and holidays. Giving our professionals the flexibility & responsibility to manage their times.
Coberg is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
By applying, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process, and the future recruitment processes. This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.