Are you ready for exciting new challenge in your career yet rewarding?
An Android mobile app developer is a software professional who specializes in creating applications for the Android operating system, which is primarily used on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. These developers play a crucial role in the software development industry, as Android is one of the most widely used mobile platforms worldwide. Here’s a description of the role and responsibilities of an Android mobile app developer:
- Develop Android apps using Native and/or Hybrid development.
- Integrate apps with RESTful web services.
- Maintain existing native Android code adding new features and monitor app usage and performance.
- Provide comprehensive support on developed apps.
- Leads system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Design and build efficient and user-friendly interactions in Android.
- Perform technical design and implementation of complex Android applications.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented.
- Mobile solutions to support world-scale events, including conferences, congresses, forums, sport events, enabling and facilitating multi-channel access to information, social networking and collaboration features for visitors and presenters.
- Communication with project team, Designers and Product Managers to agree product deﬁnitions.
- Participate in full software lifecycle of mobile applications.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science and/or relevant work experience
- 4-7 years of experience
- Self-starter with independent work capabilities
- Solid grasp of client-server architecture
- Experience developing native applications for the Android platform
- Knowledge of security, encryption and PKI
- Skilled with Data Structures, Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns
- Solid understanding of modern Android architectures and build tools.
- Design and architecture knowledge, familiarity with object-oriented design patterns
- Experience of integrating Android applications with Analytics
- Experience working with RESTful API type web services and developing applications leveraging XML/JSON.
- Getting exposed to the best technologies and solutions in the IT industry.
- Exposure to global markets, new world-class solutions and learning as you go.
- Attractive packages and performance compensation.
- Full work comfort, ability to work remotely from any place.
- Health insurance package. We care about your health and well-being.
- Paid time off and holidays. Giving our professionals the flexibility & responsibility to manage their times.
Coberg is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
By applying, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process, and the future recruitment processes. This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.