We are looking for Salesforce Developer to join our CX centre of expertise with willingness to learn and upskill quickly. Solid coding skills and eagerness to learn quickly are needed. Our task is to understand the strategic business needs and to translate these into our Salesforce platform. So, we can create a dynamic but stable global Salesforce architecture that is adaptable to the local needs.
• Design, develop Salesforce components using apex code, visual force pages, SFDC APIs.
• Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams, such as product development and Interface development.
• Author technical design documentation that fully defines all application code and the underlying methodology for the design decisions made.
• Contribute in conducting code reviews to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible.
• Troubleshoot issues, Identify complex problems and analyze potential solutions including workarounds as well as provide timely fixes.
• Bachelor’s degree of Computer Engineering, Computer Science with solid development skills.
• 0-2 years of software engineering experience.
• Understanding architectural concepts, APIs, and how to integrate systems.
• SFDC certification is highly desired (DEV 401, ADM 201) or eagerness to get certified quickly.
• Experience working in a multi-team environment a plus.
• Experience working with agile development methodology.