Are you ready for exciting new challenge in your career yet rewarding?
Our Process Mining Consultant role is part of our Consulting team. In this role, you will drive and implement successful implementation of Process & Data Mining through Celonis. Working with customers on day-to-day basis and learning new skills as you go.
- Own and drive end-to-end the implementation of the Celonis technology across various customers
- Help customers drive significant business outcomes and ROI by leveraging the insights uncovered through Celonis
- Collaborate directly with senior level executives, process owners and technical teams within each customer to understand their goals, objectives and requirements and translate them into Celonis technical requirements.
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time and meets customer requirements.
- Connect the Celonis platform with the customer’s on-premise/ Cloud ERP & IT systems.
- Extract and transform customers’ data and load them into the Celonis platform.
- Design process and customer-specific dashboards, analyses and reports
- Present implementation results to senior level executives and other customer teams.
- Organize and lead onsite customer workshops.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related field.
- 2+ years in management / process improvement / technology consulting, professional services, or software services/implementations.
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems.
- Experience in Supply Chain or Procurement is a strong plus
- Understanding of key customer processes, such as Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Issue-to-Resolution, etc.
- SQL and data visualization experience.
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Attractive packages and performance compensation.
- Full work comfort, ability to work remotely from any place.
- Health insurance package. We care about your health and well-being.
- Paid-time off and holidays. Giving our professionals the flexibility & responsibility to manage their times.
Coberg is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
By applying, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process, and the future recruitment processes. This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.