Marketing & Communications Manager is part of the marketing team. In this role, you will work on various stuff related to digital marketing, enhancing and empowering our digital presence across social media channels and our current & future digital assets.
- Ensuring that the overarching brand and communication strategy is adhered to for all digital touchpoints.
- You always consider and represent ‘digital’ within a broader communication-marketing-business picture that takes the client’s context into account.
- Brainstorm and execute various digital marketing strategies;
- Design/create (or contribute in the designing process) of new content and blogposts.
- Lead Coberg Insights program end to end from content creation, designing, researching concepts and value realization.
- Experienced in IT industry, preferably top-tier consulting/IT business.
- We seek talented employees who learn fast and crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle multiple tasks;
- Attentive to details and proactive in their daily work.
- Experience with social media is an asset.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office is a must, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very Good English (spoken and written).
- Getting exposed to the best technologies and solutions in the IT industry;
- Exposure to global markets, new world-class solutions and learning as you go;
- Full work comfort, ability to work remotely from any place.
Coberg is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
By applying, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator, for the purpose of the recruitment process, and the future recruitment processes. This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.