Are you ready for exciting new challenge in your career yet rewarding?
Our Accounting & Finance Manager is part of our Finance team. In this role, you will lead accounting, bookkeeping, tax returns & compliance as well as payroll and social insurance for our company. Role may extend to cover other regions and countries as well.
- Accounting & bookkeeping: track income and expenses, perform bank reconciliation, maintain general ledger, maintain fixed assets register, monitor accounts payable, monitor accounts receivable, track sales & VAT, track inventory, and run reports.
- Tax returns & compliance: Monthly and quarterly VAT return preparation & lodgment, tax advisory and tax audit support.
- Payroll & social insurance: Payroll processing, employees payment slips, monthly SI payments, monthly and quarterly PT payments and preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual forms.
- Bachelors or Masters in Finance or Accounting.
- 4+ years in finance and accounting roles across various companies.
- Professional qualifications are a strong plus (CPA, ACCA, CMA, DiplFR).
- Experience with technology consulting firms is a plus.
- Attractive packages and performance compensation.
- Full work comfort, ability to work remotely from any place.
- Health insurance package. We care about your health and well-being.
- Paid-time off and holidays. Giving our professionals the flexibility & responsibility to manage their times.
Coberg is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
By applying, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process, and the future recruitment processes. This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.