Are you in pursue of an ambitious environment and interesting projects? Do you appreciate positive atmosphere? Are you well organized and got what it takes to be a future team leader? If you are fluent in English, possess analytical skills, an innovative approach and you appreciate teamwork? This role is for you.
- Collaborate and work closely with senior analysts/consultants on daily basis in groups.
- Contribute/create dashboards and reports for customers’ stakeholders.
- Prepare presentations and strategies that can contribute to our customers growth.
- Learn technology platforms and being able to utilize it to solve customer problems.
- Being during your university studies, preferably 3rd or 4th year;
- We seek talented employees who learn fast and crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle multiple tasks;
- Attentive to details and proactive in their daily work.
- Strong analytical skill is a plus.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office is a must, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very Good English (spoken and written).
- Using new technology solutions daily and getting exposed on world-class solutions;
- Meeting online customers from across the globe and getting exposure to different cultures;
- Working on interesting and meaningful transformational projects;
- Exposure to global markets, new world-class solutions and learning as you go;
- Flexible working hours on civil contract, 20-25 hours per week are required on average each week as a minimum. After initial training some working hours will be possible on the weekends. During vacation season (if desired) working hours might get extended.
- Full work comfort, ability to work remotely from any place.
Coberg is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
By applying, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process, and the future recruitment processes. This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.