Are you ready for an exciting new challenge in your career?
Facilities & Workplace Specialist is responsible for the security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that he/she meets the needs of the organisation and the employees. You will be essentially looking after all of the services that help teams complete their work.
- Manage operations and facilities management for the Cairo office.
- Overseeing and agreeing on contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering and so on.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of contractors.
- Coordinating multiple projects to meet deadlines and project plans.
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures, and purchases.
- Travel: Assist in advising global travel team on travel restrictions; annually coordinate directory of global hotels, negotiating corporate rates.
- Employee Safety and Security: Coordinate all aspects of safety & security for employees including security updates, evacuation plans and testing of emergency response systems as well as update and implement an office Health & Safety policy.
- Project management of office enhancements, new build-out projects, including design concept etc. as well as project the need for real estate space for the business in different locations.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- 1-3+ years of experience in facilities management and admin work.
- Experience working in several sized workplaces is a plus.
- Attractive packages and performance compensation.
- Health insurance package. We care about your health and well-being.
- Paid time off and holidays. Giving our professionals the flexibility & responsibility to manage their times.