Are you ready for exciting new challenge in your career yet rewarding?
The Data Scientist, Process Mining is someone who will help us in building and refining processes, integrations, and applications based on Process Mining (Celonis). We are looking for candidates with a drive to write clear and understandable SQL statements. Besides working on best practices on how to simplify often faced challenges you should be open minded and enthusiastic to communicate changes and enable other stakeholders.
- Conduct Process Mining and Process Modeling using data-driven, automated, visual tools
- Develop actionable insights by providing advanced analytics solutions on a broad range of business issues and data types.
- Solicit business requirements and translate them into a Celonis Process Mining analytics solution
- Develop and deliver process mining training as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- 2+ years of experience in writing complex SQL queries and other coding languages.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL and data analytics and visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik.
- Knowledge about IT architectures and technologies like Process Mining, AI, RPA, IoT and Cloud Solutions.
- Knowledge of integration of other enterprise systems (e.g.: ERP, CRM, RPA, SCM).
- Experience with SAP or Oracle is a plus.
- Attractive packages and performance compensation.
- Full work comfort, ability to work remotely from any place.
- Health insurance package. We care about your health and well-being.
- Paid-time off and holidays. Giving our professionals the flexibility & responsibility to manage their times.
Coberg is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
By applying, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process, and the future recruitment processes. This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.