Are you ready for exciting new challenge in your career yet rewarding?
Our Salesforce Consultant role is part of our Consulting team. In this role, you will drive and implement successful implementation of CX projects through Salesforce.com. Working with customers on day-to-day basis and learning new skills as you go.
- Deliver Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Force.com platform
- Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and client product owners on required changes that aligns with Salesforce product stack and architecture
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
- Play lead in reviewing Epics/User-stories, convert functional requirements to technical requirements, Estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope
- Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery – Build, System Testing handover/co-ordination, Tech. documentation and deployment activities
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related field.
- 0-2 years of strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce communities knowledge.
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Attractive packages and performance compensation.
- Full work comfort, ability to work remotely from any place.
- Health insurance package. We care about your health and well-being.
- Paid-time off and holidays. Giving our professionals the flexibility & responsibility to manage their times.
Coberg is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
By applying, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process, and the future recruitment processes. This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.
Job Category: Consulting
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo