People in the Sales/client advisory career track play a key role working as part of our account team to grow pipeline and sales by originating, identifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities across a range of Coberg offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills, developing new skills, and evolve into more complex sales roles on larger opportunities.
The right Client Advisor will work on reaching out to new customers as per the go-to-market strategy via social selling (LinkedIn) and phone calls (through company line) to position our technology consulting advisory services in the best way possible after getting the onboarding program.
- Cold calling and social selling to customers across Middle East (inside sales activities).
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Being flexible in understanding client needs and approaching customers with the right set of relevant solutions.
- Proactive reaching out to customers to propose how Coberg service offerings can support their business.
- Willing to work with customers across the EMEA region.
- Organize remote customer workshops across various industries
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration with interest in Technology.
- 6+ years of experience in similar business development/sales role and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels.
- Experience with technology consulting/IT firms (or startups) is a plus.