Sales Development is the foundation of our sales organization where new business opportunities come to life. Within the Business Development Associate (BDA) role, we support outbound sales teams by assisting them through strategic prospecting efforts and extensive account research. BDAs consistently make a tangible impact in the Sales Development Organization by generating millions of dollars of new business pipeline each year.
Additionally, BDAs are enrolled in an intensive sales training program that has been built specifically for the benefit of current university students and recent graduates. The purpose of our program is to provide new professionals with the fundamental skills necessary to achieve a successful sales career at Coberg.
Who are we looking for?
• You are a recent graduate, 2021/2022
• Fluency required in English and Arabic, its a plus to have a third language (French or German).
• You are a team player and have great communication skills
• You have exceptional organisational and planning skills
• You’re independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative
• You are results-driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment
• You have a clear interest in a sales career
What will you be doing?
• Doing phone calls from company phone with potential customers to identify their interest in technology
• Using social media channels (LinkedIn) to identify business opportunities
• Developing new ideas for identifying potential key customers
• Attending workshops to improve your understanding of the company, improve your presentation skills and to prepare you for your next role in the company
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Degla, Maadi
– Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems.
– Ability to learn and skill quickly in IT solutions, willing to get certified.
– Experience with technology consulting/IT firms (or startups) is a plus.