We’re looking for passionate, original thinkers who want to drive progress, grow their network and jumpstart their careers. If you never stop learning, believe no problem is too big to solve, and want to unleash your potential, Coberg is for you. You’ll be aligned to a consulting project or initiative and see first-hand how we help businesses change the way they work.
You will develop a strong understanding of how to translate business requirements into unique, cloud-based solutions that improve business processes. At Coberg, we prioritize ongoing learning, the development of technical skills, and continuous personal growth that is grounded in a culture of coaching and mentorship.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business requirements and user needs
- Project work, which may include: collecting customer business requirements, hands-on solution building in cloud-based applications such as Salesforce.com, creating solution mock-ups, functionality tip sheets, writing test scripts, testing functionality, app/solution research
- Collaborate with Consultants and Sr. Consultants to design and implement systems that parallel overall client business objectives
- Works under the supervision of the Practice Lead, and exercise independent judgment on small engagements or as a part of a team on enterprise projects
- Achieve necessary technical certifications and seeks opportunity to develop professional and technical skills
- Demonstrate a basic level of knowledge of common enterprise systems and ability to perform Salesforce.com administration/configuration/data migration tasks as directed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, great professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, not afraid to ask questions
- Fast learner, self-starter, creative thinker, ability to work independently
- Passion for business efficiency & cloud technologies
- Previous experience working with clients or in project teams