DUBAI, UAE. Salesforce the global leader in CRM has announced its annual Middle East Partner Award winners for 2021.
The Middle East Partner Reunion event was held at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. With more than 180 attendees across partner organizations, it was an assembly of Salesforce’s regional ecosystem: Salesforce, Mulesoft, Tableau and Slack.
By the end of the event, it was time for the announcement of the partners winning the awards. The awards were: Customer Success, Outstanding Knowledge, Extended Cloud Solutions, Sales Excellence, Community Impact, Outstanding New Logo, Rising star, 2021 Partner of the Year,
Each award holds great value; it reflects commitment and resilience to reach full potential when it comes to a certain aspect. The awards are broken-down into the following:
- Customer Success – which recognizes partners who share Salesforce’s commitment to customer success through the development of product, industry, and service expertise, as well as building a strong history of successful implementations and sustaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding Knowledge – acknowledges partners who have a sharp focus on expanding their Salesforce Practice. Meaning utilizing all available enablement tools, through increasing their total number of certifications, certified individuals, and use of partner learning camps.
- Extended Cloud Solutions – recognizing partners who are committed to growing the Salesforce footprint within the new clouds: Mulesoft, Tableau & Slack. They have shown this through increased sales and marketing engagement through being a Top Influenced ACV contributor. (This number is the sum of new or add-on opportunities.)
- Sales Excellence – this award honours partners who are committed to growing the Salesforce footprint across the commercial and enterprise markets.
- Community Impact – acknowledges partners who have dedicated their time, money and resources to have a positive impact on the local community. This is measured through their enrolment in Salesforce’s Talent Alliance, Pledge 1% and sustainability programs, along with their demonstrated corporate responsibility.
- Outstanding New Logo – This award celebrates partners who positioned Salesforce to help solve unique and complicated business challenges for new customers across the Middle East.
- 2022 Partner of the Year – recognizes partners that have gone above and beyond in their commitment to building a world-class Salesforce practice. They have excelled across all of the Consulting program pillars, built a strong alignment with Salesforce’s Sales Team and dedicated Marketing to ensure pipeline creation and progression. These partners are a true extension of Salesforce.
- Rising Star – celebrates the partner with the most growth based on program pillars – Customer success (Navigator + CSAT), Innovation (Credentials & Practice Growth), Growth (Influenced ACV) and Lead (Equality and Sustainable Development).
- Through dedication, hard work and commitment Coberg won the Rising Star award as being a market leader has always been the goal for Coberg since day 1; always giving 150% in all aspects of the ecosystem. Be it consultancy, solution engineering, business analysis or management as a whole; nothing is left behind, Coberg’s team at all times has a plan ahead, moving with the speed of light to reach organizational goals and aligning them to salesforce’s global mission in order to be the leading partner in the MEA region plus all other different regions Coberg’s positioning. Adding to the global strategy incremented in each team member, Coberg has a huge teamwork approach that helps the company elevate its success rate and reach its full potential through its people along with its customers and businesses.
The event was fruitful and exceptional as the awards recognize the hard work demonstrated by each partner and we’re proud we got to be part of it!